Model: 40120SJ or 50120SJ or 60120SJ
Capacity: 4000# or 5000# or 6000#
Inside Width: 120"
Outside Width: 129"
Weight: 416# or 440# or 470#
Lowest Setting: 11" (12" on 6000#)
Leg Adjustment: 29"
*12/24v Lift Tech set ups include solar panels and interstate batteries.
Design Features That Provide Years Of Worry Free Use.
A Vertical Lift raises your boat higher out of the water than other systems. This makes the vertical boat lift ideal for use in changing water depths, high waves and for heavier watercraft. The main benefits of a vertical lift is that they offer more flexibility for water levels, lake bottoms and boat hull types.
- Screw Adjustable Leveling Kit. This handy feature is available on all vertical lifts 3000 lbs to 6000 lbs. The screw legs make leveling and height adjustments for your Dock Rite boat lift easy and eliminates lifting manually when installing the stationary wheel kit.
- Chain Drive Winches. A chain drive winch is used on all lifts 3000 lbs or larger. Dock Rite is proud to build all winch boxes in house. All winch boxes are designed specifically for each Dock Rite model.
- Vertical Leveling Leg Pin Adjustment. There are 20 different leveling positions with a standard 34.5 inch leveling leg.
- Custom Made Cable Ends. Stainless steel cables and machined stainless steel studs provide you with years of worry free use.
- “V” shaped aluminum pulley. Designed for years of trouble free use, our "V" shaped aluminum pulleys with brass oilite bushings ride on stainless steel, greasable pins with stainless cables.
- Lift corners. Designed to give you years of smooth operation, our lift corners are made from UHMW plastic.
- Custom Pins with Grease Zerks. You will love the simplified maintenance for your new lift with our custom pins and grease zerks that make it easy to grease your pulleys. Proper maintenance reduces pulley and cable wear making lift operation smoother.
- All of our aluminum products are backed by a 15 year structural warranty against defects in material and workmanship. All purchased materials will use the pass through warranty from the manufacturer of those products. Please see warranty statement for full details.