- 60120SJ Hydraulic Lift (includes screw adjustable legs)
- 12v solar panel, NO BATTERY INCLUDED, Remotes
- Full Length Inboard Boat Bunks
-Full Length Guides
- 26' wakeboard canopy frame and 8oz Hydrofend Fabric (pick your color)
- Cash n carry unassembled bundle
Model: 60120SJ Pro Hydraulic
Inside Width: 120"
Outside Width: 129"
Lowest Setting: 11"
Leg Adjustment: 30"
- Larger Diameter Structure and Tubing
- V Bed Design (Ideal for Wakeboard Boats and Fiberglass Fishing Boats)
- Stonger Bunk and Guide attachments
Design Features That Provide Years Of Worry Free Use.
A Vertical Lift raises your boat higher out of the water than other systems. This makes the vertical boat lift ideal for use in changing water depths, high waves and for heavier watercraft. The main benefits of a vertical lift is that they offer more flexibility for water levels, lake bottoms and boat hull types.
- Screw Adjustable Leveling Kit. This handy feature is available on all vertical lifts 3000 lbs to 6000 lbs. The screw legs make leveling and height adjustments for your Dock Rite boat lift easy and eliminates lifting manually when installing the stationary wheel kit.
- Hydraulic. (No winch = longer cable life!)
- Custom Made Cable Ends. Stainless steel cables and machined stainless steel studs provide you with years of worry free use.
- “V” shaped aluminum pulley. Designed for years of trouble free use, our "V" shaped aluminum pulleys with brass oilite bushings ride on stainless steel, greasable pins with stainless cables.
- Lift corners. Designed to give you years of smooth operation, our lift corners are made from UHMW plastic.
- Custom Pins with Grease Zerks. You will love the simplified maintenance for your new lift with our custom pins and grease zerks that make it easy to grease your pulleys. Proper maintenance reduces pulley and cable wear making lift operation smoother.
- All of our aluminum products are backed by a 15 year structural warranty against defects in material and workmanship. All purchased materials will use the pass through warranty from the manufacturer of those products. Please see warranty statement for full details.